VillageMall Accounting Services
There have been significant changes to the
compliance activities relating to operating a small business in the past two
- have your yearly accounting fees reduced?
- has your current accountant changed their
work practices to suite the latest compliance requirements?
- your bank, and the ATO are all
online, is your accountant?
If you answered no to any of the above your
should consider VillageMall Web Accountant Service.
Web Accountant service can be an extremely cost-effective way
of operating your business, providing you with:
- Major cost savings;
- Skilled accountants to deliver standardised
services, when you need it;
- The necessary systems and infrastructure to
support your business operation and management requirements, now and for the
- Standard Web Accountant service agreement,
which includes Web Office hosted service, plus professional accounting
- Fixed fee for service (not hourly
rate based) , with single monthly payment; and
- Most importantly, leaving you with more time for business and your family.
There are many 'accountants' in the
market, but almost without exception you have no-idea of what their services
will ultimately cost you.
VillageMall professional accountants must meet the following minium standards to
safeguard your business:
- Minium of 5 years of experience; and
- Be current members of (The
Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA), Society of Certified
Practising Accountants of Australia (SCPAA), Tax Institute of Australia (TIA),
or National Institute of Accountants (NIA), and
- $20 Million of professional indemnity
us for a quotation.
VillageMall seeks to partner with suitable accountants to provide our Web
Accountant business service; visit our Service
providers program for details.