Resource Information Management
People are the foundation upon which companies are built,
management of your human resource is critical to all business operators.
- Organisational Chart (built in real-time)
- Employee Information, including payroll, leave etc
- Job/Position descriptions with employee assignments
- Benefits and deductions, attendance records
- Employee contract details
- Employment history
- Occupational health and safety: record and track
- Employee events: record performance, salary
- Disciplinary records: record warnings written or
verbal, or disciplinary actions.
- Allergies: record work related employee allergies
- Storage and distribution of HR Policies and
Procedures including revisions
- Role based access controls, ensure protection of
sensitive employee information
- Fully integrated with standard business work
flows, not a bolt-on or stand alone solution.
Help meet legal requirements
- It is a legal requirement under most Occupational Health,
Safety and Welfare legislation and also an insurance requirement to report all
work-related injuries. Use OH&S incidents to record and track work related
OH&S incidents against your procedures.
- Under Australian industrial
legislation all workplaces should have in place documented employee
counselling/discipline procedures. Use Discipline Records to record and track
disciplinary events, against your procedures.
- Work Choices record keeping
requirements (March 2007).
Employee Self Service
- view and update personal information
- view payroll, superannuation payments, online group
- check sick and vacation balances
By empowering employees to manage and maintain their own
personal data, Employee Self-Service improves the quality of employee
information and decreases the data entry workload for HR staff.
Improve Employee Satisfaction
With Employee Self-Service, errors are virtually eradicated
from the payroll direct banking and deductions, tax deduction change process,
significantly improving employee satisfaction by providing employees assurance
that their records are accurate and up to date.
HR Administrative Efficiency
Employee Self-Service automates an HR department by providing
quick access to HR information 24 hours a day. It also allows employees to
manage and maintain their own personal data, eliminating the need for HR staff
to key in the data. The result is a reduction in errors, a wider variety of
benefit options and a renewed focus of HR personnel to concentrate on high-value
strategic issues for the company.