Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPI or Key
Success Indicators (KSI), help an organisation define and measure progress
toward organizational goals.
Key Performance Indicators
are quantifiable measurements, agreed to beforehand, that reflect the critical
success factors of an organisation. They will differ depending on the
organization, and the role of the individual within the organisation.
VillageMall has defined a set of Key Performance indicators which can be
customised to meet a companies objectives. Each KPI is assigned to a role within
the organisation, to ensure all employees performing the same tasks have access
to the same KPI results.
|Example: Sales Order KPI
- Displayed within logon Desktop Snapshot area.
- Standardised set of KPIs, can be used to assist with
- KPIs may be selectively applied to a Role
- Each KPI/Role may have unique thresholds and
- All employees assigned to the same role view the
real-time group results.
Supported Key Performance Indicators:
|Net Cash Flow
|Web Store Orders
|* Subject to change, check with VillageMall
for current list.