"The Just Right Solution"
An Australian service, designed specifically for Australian Accounting Practices.
CRM, Jobs, Timesheets, Client
Invoicing, Contact Activities, Secure Documents, Client Portal, Document
Production, SMSF Administration, ATO Activity Statements and SMSF tax returns.
on-line functionality, for Accounting Practices
Practice Manager, and CRM
- Client Centric focus
- All your Clients, Staff, and more, in one spot.
- Customer Relationship management(CRM)
Appointments, calendars, client emails, and client contacts, help manage
your Customer relationships at the Practice level.
Contact activities manager, coordinates, schedules, and audits for all
- Track, Schedule and audit Contact Activities
- Projects, Tasks, and Staff allocations
- Standardised Practice Job Templates and Task Quality procedures.
Accounting Practice Tasks
- Staff Timesheets with Task, and Staff rates
- Progress or Job Completed, Client Invoicing
- Client payment tracking, back to Jobs
- Client Portal logon, with secure access to documents, and digital
- Practice Correspondence Registry
- Registry service, for all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Standing Practice "Registry Job"
- Unifies Email and Snail Mail
- Filed within Practice Records Management, with Audit and Timestamps
- Integrated workflow and access controls
- Practice Cognition Accounting
Invoices, are generated inside Cognition.
- Practice costs linked to Cognition Items, and CofA
- Practice Clients linked to Cognition Contacts for Purchase and Sales
- Practice Staff linked to Cognition Payroll Staff
- Xero Integration deprecated 2015, due to
APP8 and ongoing USA based storage, performance, and API scaleability
- Client Activity Statements filled from Cognition account
- Complete Practice back office functions for Cognition
OECD SAF-T Snapshot Archive
- Optional Payroll processing
- Client Xero Integration
Client Activity Statements, can be prefilled from Client Xero account
Optional Snapshot, OECD SAF-T archive
- Client Freshbooks Integration
- Work around for Australian GST inclusive, tax processing
- Client Activity Statements, can be prefilled from Client Freshbook account
- Optional Snapshot, OECD SAF-T archive
- Optional Cognition processing
- Double Entry accounting
- Australian company reporting, Balance Sheet, ect
- Optional Australian Bank Feeds and Bank reconciliation
- SMSF365 Integration
- SMSF365 Fund linked to Client, and allocated Client Jobs
and Tasks, Timesheets
- SMSF365 User (Admin)
linked to Staff,
- Member linked to Client
Contact, via member relationship
- Free1 Client logon
account, for secure document uploads
- First contact, can assist clients, no more "will find out and call you
Integrated, secure (encrypted at rest, and located in Australia) Records
- Registered against Taxation Ruling TR 2005/9
- Storage designed to meet Australian Privacy principle APP 8 (March 2014)
- X509 Signed Digital Timestamp, to meet legal filing date, and
- Implements an out-of-box "Standard Business Classification Scheme"
- All document access audited
- Secure document link distribution, to client contacts via insecure
- One view, secure document distribution with client read audit
- Mandatory encryption with AES265, X509 Digital Signatures and
Timestamps of all content.
- Client Correspondence, Document generation
- generation from Practice templates and Practice data
- automated filing with audit records
- secure distribution to clients, to meet APP 8 privacy requirements
- supports Word (docx), and Adobe templates.
- Optional Cloud Print, documents to your local Practice printer, from within
- Document Vault, cloud based archive storage to meet 7/10 year records
X509 Digital signatures, for electronic Client sign off, of any document.
- Integrated next generation, ATO Standard Business Reporting (SBR)
- Automation Robot
- Finds available ATO Activity Statements for Practice Clients
month or on request.
- Generates Client Job, from Practice Job Template
- Allocates Job to Client Manager
- Schedules Job to meet ATO filing dates
- Prefills Activity Statements
- Online ATO Pre-lodge check for any Job allocated Staff
Online ATO Lodgment for authorised Staff
- Support for Activity Statements, and SMSF Tax returns
- Client Activity Statements can be prefilled from ATO and populated from
Client linked account
- Real-time status of all Client Activity Statements.
- Uses ATO Practice, Device Auskey, for all ATO activities.
Each AWO Licence Includes:
- AWO25-> SME25 plus payroll
- Integrated Client billing/invoicing
- Optional BPay receive payments
- Optional real-time bank balances, and data feed.
Client Accounting Integration
Client Activity Statements, can be prefilled from
linked Client account
Optional Cognition Accounting, Cognition Payroll processing
Optional Snapshot, OECD SAF-T
archive, of linked Client accounting, to meet Practice compliance and audit
Microsoft Office365 Exchange Online Integration
Registry services for Practice incoming emails
- All incoming emails, time stamped and filed within Practice Records
- A Registry Activity is created and available to assigned Filing Staff
- Activity can be re-assigned for action
Full audit of all oncoming and outgoing Practice Emails, using Exchange account.
Add Virtual CFO Service
Add Insoured Staffing
- Expect to be Phillipines based, Coming soon..
Add Cloud Desktop Solution3
- Co-locate Cloud Desktop, with our Servers, via
high speed backbone access,
- Hardware 1 CPU, 1.7->3.75 GB Memory, 50->160GB
- Utilities (Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer,
- Anti Virus Security Services,
- Access via any platform or operating system,
mobile, phone, desktop, tablet.
SuperStream compliant contribution files for
processing by funds, gateways, and clearing houses:
- XBRL Contribution
- SuperStream_alternative_file_format; April
Practice Private Cloud
- Allows your practice, to own and control your service, just like your
existing on-premise solution
- VillageMall provides a fully managed solution inside your private cloud
- All inclusive, with unlimited staff usage.
- Suitable for larger practices or Accounting groups
- Priced from only $25,000 per year.
Provides streamlined online CRM, Job, Client,
Task, Contact, Time and Invoice management.
- Includes fully integrated SMSF365 SMSF accounting, management, and Tax
- Integrated with Office365 Exchange online, and Xero Accounting.
- No more islands of separate applications, which don't talk to
- Your one stop Cloud based Accounting Web Office solution
- Based upon our proven Web Office service which has been in the cloud
- At a price no-one gets close to
- The next generation Cloud Practice Solution today..
No Modules, no add-ons, to keep buying, everything is
included in one fixed price..
Use as little, or as
much, as you need to run your Practice.
Office®, the "Just Right
AWO25 $2500 per year
for upto 25 staff.
- Includes at no additional fee, the same number
of SMSF365 Fund licensees as licenced staff.
- Includes unlimited Cognition->SoleTrader
Accounts, provisioned under Practice Licence.
- Integrated Cloud storage, requires practice provided AWS S3 account.
- Multi Factor Authentication (Google Authenticator)
- SMSF365, Practice SMSF solution, with SBR Tax
Broker Portfolio Service->
Global trading, with Australian SMSF specific reporting and tax processing.
- Managed Deed Service, fees paid directly
to legal firm
- Actuary Certificate, fees paid directly to
- Non CMA bank and non BPS broker data
feeds, fees paid directly to SISS Data Services
- Business Manager, for insourcing Accounting Practice services to
SME market segment, Virtual CFO, BAS/IAS ect.
- Complete cloud based "Managed Accountants
- Internet domain,
- Insourced Staffing
- Corporate Compliance (Company Registers, ASIC
1. Each practice account may have
the first 10*Number of staff licenses, client logon accounts for free.
25 license account may have 250 client logon accounts
2. Requires each Practice
to supply a Amazon S3, and wordtopdf third party subscription account.
3. Requires separate subscription.
4. Csv file from July 2014,
xbrl from July 2015, availability conditional on availability of ATO conformance
Web Office� is the registered trademark of
VillageMall Pty Ltd.
is the trademark of
VillageMall Pty Ltd.
VillageMall does not provide
any advise on accounting, taxation, or investment issues. The contents
of this site should not be understood to be accounting, taxation or investment
advice but rather as general product related educational information that may
or may not meet your specific requirements.