online functionality combined with ease of use
- Based upon full feature
Web Ledger enterprise accounting, including automatic member ledgers
- Real-time, current members statements. View
the current members position including security revaluations and tax return
processing anytime during the year!.
- Recording of Minutes to document decisions
- Recording, and tracking of Investment strategy
- Analysis of Performance and Risk
- Integrated Investment Manager for
direct shares Unit Trusts/Managed Funds Funds, Term Investments, Cash, and
Exchange Traded Options3.
- Corporate Actions functionality
including mergers, de-mergers and dividend reinvestments
- Integrated Asset Management for properties, including depreciation
- Calculates CGT on Sale of Assets, using one
of three ATO methods, includes smart selection of CGT options.
- Segregate Assets to specific fund members
- Support for Gov co-contributions
- Allocate fund profits to members by inbuilt
daily balance formulae, or user entered, or actuary percentage
- Ability to handle pension funds and funds
with members in both accumulation and with one or more pensions
- Management reports including real-time investment
and member positions.
- Includes online access for up to four
- Electronic online processing of ASX
dividends, import of Bank statements via our smart processing module.
- Online Electronic Contact Note
processing, direct access via trading platform ( build portfolio, process
buy/sell transactions with a single click).
- Online Macquarie-CMT account reconciliation
(no export/imports, just a single click). Can be setup by trustee, advisor, or
- Online update of managed funds asset
category allocations, to assist with investment strategy compliance.
- Member contribution limit checking.
- Fully integrated
Managed Funds and ASX End of Day price data.
- Fully integrated Corporate Actions data feed.
- Optional fully managed Deed service, set and
forget you will always be compliant..
- Taxable/tax exempt/tax paid income
- Calculates change in market value of
- Supports latest ATO combined SMSF
Superannuation Fund Tax Return.
- Don't have a tax agent, no worries;
VillageMall is registered with the ATO to produce paper version of the ATO
forms. Simply print, sign and send to the ATO.
- Detailed member information (member details,
tax records and benefit history)
- Real-time members position statements
- Breakdown of members' account balance
showing vesting, and preservation.
- Online, real-time, member contribution statements
(MCS) and reporting
- Allocation of calculated allocated earnings
to member accounts
- Investment Strategy Recording, and tracking
against actual investments to ensure fund compliance (includes example
- Fund Members' Information Statements.
- Fund Financial Report to AAS25, including
Operating Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Members Information
Report, Trustees' Statement, and Annual Trustee meeting minutes.
Sample Financial Report
- Electronically fills out new combined
Self Managed Superannuation Fund Income tax and regulatory return form
NAT71226, and Schedule BK NAT3432.
Sample Tax Return,
- On-click portfolio revaluation.
- Free on-line Share, Managed Funds end of day price feed.
- Integrated charting, fund profiles, pricing,
- Integrated chart comparison with S&P Index.
- On-line access for share and fund lookups
- Revaluation as at date for pension
- Optional Online Electronic Contract Note2
- Optional Corporate Actions data service.
- Our service hosted within your own internet
- Allows you to offer your dealer groups their
own badging ( their own logo on all screens)
VillageMall does not provide
any advise on accounting, taxation, or investment issues. The contents
of this site should not be understood to be accounting, taxation or investment
advice but rather as general product related educational information that may
or may not meet your specific requirements.
Notes 1. Supports latest combined SMSF
Tax Return form (MS) from October 2008, see
www.ato.gov.au for details.
2. Contact your broker to
enable Electronic Contract Notes.
Australian SMSF accounting software with integrated Options (ETO) processing.