Accounts Receivable is a full-function receivable
system that improves cash flow, tracks delinquent accounts, and provides
immediate information required to make sound business decisions.
Web Ledger also maintains all account balances in real time.
Accelerated payment collection allows processing multiple receipts
- Automatically calculate invoice due dates
- Eliminate under and over payments, as well as unrecorded
and duplicate payments
- Store all pertinent customer data in a customer profile,
insuring that sales documents contain the correct payment terms, contact
information, ship-to address and shipping method, and tax information, and
Customer contact log.
- Produce monthly customer statements with all relevant
- Specify user-defined payment terms
- Maintain real-time balances without the delays associated
with conventional batch processing methods
- Recurring, and standing sales ( generate periodic
- Re-order comparability (generate new sales order from
existing sales order/invoice)
- Simultaneously process multiple payments
Accounts receivable or sales
processes records and
maintains all customer transactions, enabling you to
enter Quotes, Process Sales Orders, Invoices,
and print hard-copy
or email electronic
invoices or statements, track collections and process deposits.
with Web Store or Service Centre, you can process incoming electronic
Sales Orders, including Approval, Shipping and Invoicing processes.