no longer offered for new subscription from 1/7/2008.
provides a simple to use subset of Web Ledger features, suitable for the sole
trader or home business operators that wish to work on a cash basis.
Before the introduction of GST/BAS/IAS.. small
business operators tracked their payments and receipts using manual or simple
spreadsheets. The ATO compliance requirements have caused small business owners to
install complex and in many cases in-appropriate systems in order to purely
meet these requirements.
Web Ledger Cash Book, combines the best of both worlds, it
provides the familiar pre GST cash book interface, yet allows their Accountant
to prepare GST/IAS/BAS returns without re-entering or transferring any data.
Web Ledger Cash Book
offers the following capabilities:
- Pay Vendors
- Receive Customer Payments
- Payment Register
- Bank Reconciliation
- Customer/Vendor Card file
- Simple Invoicing (non inventory business)
- Simple Payroll (for salaried employees)
- Generate Complete BAS/IAS return with a single
- Provide business planning advise based on real-time
view of company position
- Assets are collected and automatically entered at
Payment time, if a STS company, then new asset rules are applied, otherwise
you only have to enter deprecation rates.
- Uses the same Web Ledger interface for all clients no
matter the size.
- Customise each clients Cashbook; select which
accounts are available for selection in each Cash Book screen.
Book provides accountants and their clients with the best of both worlds, and at $15 per
month it is hard to find a better deal.
Book service is only available to accountant practices; the
initial 10 companies cost $150 per month, and each additional company is $15