VillageMall provides an online
accounts payable document filing capability, which meets the requirements of the
Australian Taxation Act for storage of paper records in electronic form. While most business have a
computer based accounting system, they must still manually file the the paper
documents associated with accounts payable transactions, to meet regulatory
requirements. VillageMall utilises
its advanced Records Management System (Web
Cabinet) to store electronic copies of paper
records, or original electronic records, such as Tax Invoices, Bills or payment requests.
All processed from with-in the
Purchase processing entry screens. The electronic copy stored can be viewed or printed
whenever required; including those ATO audits.
- Easy to use
- Fully integrated with VillageMalls' Records Management System
- Stores any industry standard format such as fax (TIFF),
scanned (jpeg), PDF or email.
- Calculates and stores an associated Digital Signature to detect deterioration, corruption, or any changes to stored document.
- Maintain system audit dates as well as user defined
- Roles based access controls to prevent unauthorised
viewing, or changes
- Designed to meet integrity requirements within
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT 1999*
- Filed documents cannot be deleted.
- Australian Tax Office registered for "Storage of
Paper Records in Electronic Form"
* this information is generic in
nature, you should seek professional advise to meet your specific circumstance.