Web Ledger is designed to empower your company with
unprecedented functionality and management control. In fact, most of the
accounting entries from system documents are automatically and instantly managed
in the background.
- Versatile General Ledger structure can support any
Chart of Accounts including sub-ledger accounts
- Account name and Account number up to (30
alpha-numeric), supports typically 5 segments.
- All accounts required to support Web Ledger internal workflows are
- Implements monthly periods with automatic closing based
upon Business Activity Statement reporting requirements..
- Can have up to 24 active periods open simultaneously
- Maintains two full years of on-line and data and archives
unlimited number of historical years
- Supports on-line balance and account inquiries and can show
linked detail to the sub-ledger
- Performs automatic error trapping to ensure data integrity;
allows only balanced postings to valid accounts. All Ledger transactions use
enterprise database referential integrity, transaction control and recovery,
if an error is encountered then the transaction is simply undone and the
problem automatically logged.
- Includes diagnostics to find those manual journal errors
which produce out-of-balance reports
- Supports OECD defined system integrity requirements and SAF-T
- Multi-user, simultaneously accessible journals
- Post transactions to any open period: past, present or
- Flexible account identification, can be any alpha numeric
combination to suite your business. Default is numeric.
- Franchise, or group operation support with Multi-company