Web Ledger provides a complete inventory management
solution for you, controlling inventory, tracking item locations (warehouses or
adequate supplies, increasing warehouse productivity, and significantly reducing
- Supports multiple item bins within a single warehouse or
across multiple locations
- Supply every item, Uniform Product Code (UPC), Unit of
Measure, shipping details, freight details,
brand name, model number, vendor codes, description, gross profit, gross
margin, associated accounting
codes, tax information, customer discount tables, and full colour graphic
- Generate EDIFACT Orders, for drop-ship or fulfilment
- Track items with Warehouse, Bins, Lot#s.
- Group items within categories.
- Includes inwards goods and sales order processing work
flows, with full inventory.
- Provide the current stock quantities accurately, with
location breakdown, monthly sales and purchase
history, average purchase price, and selling price.
- Fully integrated into manufacturing Production orders.
- Re-order and supplier requisition management, including
integrated re-stocking purchase order generation. Supports minimum-stock
levels, and refill to levels.
- Support for large inventory navigation via load-on demand
- Simply check the publish checkbox, and your items are
available for sale on your own
Web Store, its that easy.
- One-click re-ordering of sales orders or invoices.
Large Inventory Support
Have thousands of inventory items, or orders with hundreds of
line items? Traditional web-based systems have had difficulty processing these
large inventories due to link speed limitations.
VillageMall has overcome these limitations with our off-line*
update capability enabling you to:
- Update thousands of item prices in seconds; and
- Enter hundreds of customer Sale Order line items
*Off-line processing requires Excel 2003
Feature only available to Web Office subscribers