Feature Australian Payroll
payroll solutions provides a comprehensive and affordable solution for
small to medium sized businesses (1-250 employees), accountants and payroll
service providers. We also offer human resource solutions to enable businesses
of any size to take a comprehensive approach to their employee relationship
management. VillageMall payroll is the basis of
our Bureau service, which is required to process large volumes of
payroll data quickly and accurately.
As expected VillageMall has the latest employee Super Choice issues covered..
Processing employees’ payments is something every employer has
to do. With the introduction of complex payroll, and superannuation legislation
over recent years, employers are finding it increasingly difficult to cope with
the amount of paperwork involved in processing payments manually, not to mention
the need to keep up with the changes to legislation and the many calculations
VillageMall Payroll brings confidence and peace of mind that
your employees’ payments are being calculated correctly, since it has completed
the Australian Tax Office payroll tests and is registered with the ATO,
signifying that the product is up to date and covers all those areas considered
essential for the accurate calculation of Australian tax, and statutory payments.
Eliminate paper and streamline business processes to free up your
key personnel to focus on the revenue-generating tasks necessary to move your
business forward. VillageMall solutions help you:
- Eliminate double entry by entering information once
- Automate workflow and manager approval of timesheets, and
- Automatic, update of Tax tables performed by VillageMall
- Employees have real-time access to all expense payments,
payslips, payment summaries and their own pay details.
- You can provide your Customers login access to approve
their timesheets on-line saving you and your customer time and money.
- Send payslips to employees via email
Meet Regulatory Requirements
- Work Choices record keeping
requirements (March 2007).
- Choice of Superannuation Fund
- Payslip details
Ease of Use
Allow your workforce to view and enter key data through
universal access while on the road or at a client site. VillageMall solutions
make it easy to:
- Enter and track time from wherever work takes you - the
client's office, an airport terminal, or anywhere on Earth
- Timesheets awaiting approvals, are queued for
processing, employee and manger have access to real-time information.
- Co-ordinate payroll activities though secure message reminders
The Solution That's Right For
Web Ledger offers an online payroll service, fully integrated with Web Ledger accounting,
no synchronisation (export) your company accounts are always up-to-date.
The payroll service performs all key payroll functions, including wage and salary calculations, benefit and tax deductions, electronic payments and deposits,
group certificates, and superannuation fund payments, and employee
superannuation reports. Uniquely Web Ledger generates
payment records for each of your employee super funds, you pay them just like any
Your payments group will appreciate the ability to pay all your employees
with a single button, including bank transfer file generation. Any casual (hourly) or
overtime payments are collected and processed from the Timesheets module after
management approval. VillageMall payroll can also process approved travel
expenses within a pay run.
You can give your employees access to login and enter their time
records. All the information they enter will automatically flow into payroll so
that you can easily calculate accurate pay checks without time-consuming double
entry. And, all payroll information instantly updates Web Ledger
Accounting so you will always have an accurate view of your company's overall
financial picture. And, you never have to worry about subscribing to, or installing new tax tables.
All tables are updated automatically whenever ATO changes occur.
Employee Self Service
Each employee has their own "account" which allows them to
update their own contact, banking, payments splits; and access online
payslips, expense payments, superannuation payment reports, even their end
of year payment summary reports for Tax return processing.
Employee self service reduces the overheads per employee and
improves employee satisfaction. We all know how sensitive employees and their
- Unlimited number of employees
Employees can have one or more Superfund's
- Handles salary, hourly, employees
- Allows flexible pay periods
- Calculates earnings and deductions
- Current ATO tax tables are included at no extra charge
- Handles employee superannuation payment reports
- Supports under 18 and minimum gross wage employee SGC
- Calculates and tracks sick and vacation time
- Process pay checks, or bank transfers
- Multiply employee payment accounts or splits
- Generates ATO approved end of year Payment Summary files.
- Produces ATO approved plain paper payment summaries.
- Create and assign employees to industry awards
- Fully integrated with Web Office HR functions.