the right balance between providing the best service and developing efficient
and easy sales order procedures is a key factor in sales leadership. You need
a system with enough flexibility to provide superior customer service, while
streamlining fulfilment operations. VillageMall®
Sales Order gives you the power, flexibility and control you need to keep your
competitive edge. It will help you streamline ordering, picking, shipping and
invoicing routines, and it provides real-time information you need to quickly
process and ship orders. Most important, Sales Order offers quick access to
data you need to make the right decisions.
Complete detailed history information for all sales orders can
be displayed using Production Order History display. Sales orders is fully
integrated with Web Store, allowing
customer entered orders to be processed within Sales Order module.
Sales Order provides the following
- Supports Customer and Local entered Sales Orders,
- Process Customer entered Web Store orders (via to-do list)
- Standard workflow or quick order processing
- Approval of Customer orders, results visible to Customer via Web Store
- Schedule and assign sales orders to employees for picking/shipment
Drop Ship order's directly from Sales Order
- Support for re-assignment
- My Orders: displays orders assigned to each employee for processing
- Stock item availability checking
- Non-Stock Items: You may enter sales
orders for non-inventory, and service items.
- Sale order states: Entered, Approved, Assigned, Picked, Shipped, Invoiced, Completed,
- Support for Pick and shipping lists, packing slip and invoice.
- Sales order progress is visible to Web Store customers, to help prevent
- Complete online sale order history, with optional notes for each sale
- One-click re-ordering ( can also be performed by customer via
- Bulk line item import from offline xml database.
us for additional information on using VillageMall Sale Orders.