Service Centre TM
Service Centre provides a secure service centre for your
Customers, Casual Employees , Consultants, or Suppliers to access Web Ledger
Web Ledger Service Centre offers the following capabilities:
- Enter purchase or work orders
- View Inventory stock levels in real-time
- Track purchase order status
- Track Customer Jobs and associated changes in
- Approve Job timesheets
- Pay invoices online via VPay ®
- Enter Job and Expenses directly into Web Ledger
- Submit Timesheets for approval by Customer or Agency
- Track Timesheet status though to payments.
- Enter hours worked into Timesheet for processing via
- View Timesheet status though to payment.
- Handle ATO Labour Hire types and payment rules
- Auto generate (on a supplier/consultant basis) recipient created tax Invoice for
- Consultant Invoice can be generated on Customer Approval and payed via "Pay Bills" process
- Customer Invoices generated from approved Timesheet details
- Receive invoice payments via VPay®
Web Ledger Service Centre will:
more revenue. Service Centre is a nearly effortless way to increase your sales by making it easier for your
customers to order the products they need, when they need them.
your sales efficiency. Service Centre means your customers can order when it’s convenient for them, wherever they
are, because you’ll be open for business around the world, 24 hours a day, 365
days a year. And you won’t have to add costly order desk staff.
customer retention. By helping your customers increase their productivity, you’ll
increase customer satisfaction and give them one more reason to do business with
you, instead of the competition.
Increase the accuracy and efficiency of your sales order process.
orders are entered directly into your sales order processing system, saving your
order entry staff time and eliminating the errors that can result from
Eliminate costly entry errors. You
can eliminate cumbersome and error-prone fax, telephone and mail orders,
speeding your response time, avoiding re-entry errors and getting accurate
orders out to the customer faster.
Direct entry of Timesheet details ensures accurate payments to your contractors, and
invoices to your customers.
Eliminate "just checking" calls. Service
Centre enables customers to enter orders and review their order status at any time.
This means they can find out instantly whether their order has been processed
Empower your sales force. By
enabling employees to place orders electronically and securely over the
Internet, sales executives across the country and around the world can enter and
review their orders at any time and without making you duplicate order entry and
Customer can track job costs,
status, and approve. By providing clients with real-time access to job costing and status,
clients can see an up-to-date view of their jobs. Job status provides
access to all job related activities that are assigned to the client. As an
employee enters job details, via the Timesheet
module, this information becomes available via Job Status. The client will see
the accumulated hours and costs, that will be billed at a latter date, as
determined by the job settings.
You control customer access via the
normal customer, employee, suppler cards, no specialist computer or IT
The Order status report also
remind Customers them
when their payment is due, helping keep those
collections on track.